Policies & Procedures
House Staff Policies & Procedures
As an institution, Stanford Health Care is dedicated to the training of this nation's future leaders in the scholarly practice of clinical medicine and biomedical research.
The educational objectives of its residencies are:
- To provide excellent clinical education
- To provide opportunities to explore research and teaching
- To teach the necessary skills to sustain a lifetime of learning
- To encourage lifelong ethical and moral behavior in the practice of medicine and in the conduct of research
- To assure development of effective skills in communicating with patients, colleagues, and the public, and to ensure the humane and caring practice of medicine
If you have any questions regarding the GME Policies and Procedures, please contact us.