Questions? Contact Us
Bettina Flores, BS, BA
Guideline to Stanford Health Care Scrub Machines:
Location of Scrub Ex Machines
ScrubEx vending machines are located around the hospital usually near the OR locker rooms at 300P/500P Stanford Health Care (SHC) hospitals, Lane Surgery Center (LSC) and Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital (LPCH).
1. House staff are to register using their badge at https://stanford.thinkipa.net/registerscrubex
2. Enter the appropriate URL specific to their hospital. The URLs are:
a. Stanford Adult: https://stanford.thinkipa.net
b. Redwood https://stanford.thinkipa.net
c. Stanford Children’s: https://stanford-lp.thinkipa.net
- It takes 24 hours for the badge registration to go through, but once house staff’s badge is registered, house staff should be able to scan & grab.
- To learn more visit https://shcconnect.stanfordmed.org/depts/PatientCare/RespiratoryCare/Toolbox/ScrubEx%20Automatic%20Scrub%20Dispenser/ScrubEx%20Go-Live_Staff%20Inservice.pdf#search=scrub%20machine
- If one can’t access the machine after 24 hours, one must contact the supply department a call at 650-723-5047.
- Contact ( IPA/Innovative Product Achievement ) at 1-888-200-4797.