About Resident/Fellow Evaluations
Administered: see below next to the evaluation
- Resident/Fellow Evaluation by Faculty - twice a year
- Resident Formative Evaluation by Program - end of every rotation
- Resident Summative Evalution by Program Director - completion of program
- Milestones Self-Assessment by Resident/Fellow - twice a year in November or December, and May or June
- Rotation Milestone Evaluations of Resident/Fellow by Clinical Competency Committee (CCC) - twice a year in November or December, and May or June
Resident/Fellow Evaluations are required by the ACGME Common Program Requirements V.A, V.A.2 and V.A.3 for all ACGME-accredited programs.
Milestone Evaluations are required by the ACGME Common Program Requirements III.A.2.b).(5) and V.A.1.b) for all ACGME-accredited programs.
ACGME Citations for Poor Compliance
Failure to comply results in the following citations:
- Citation for low compliance rate (59% or less) of ACGME Survey by Faculty
- Citation for low compliance rate (69% or less) of ACGME Survey by Residents/Fellows
- Resident/Fellow Evaluation by Faculty
- Resident/Fellow Formative Evaluation
- Summative Evaluation