Questions? Contact Us
Mitra Haddad, BA
- Away Elective Rotations
- Clinical Postdoctoral Appointments
- Continuing house staff
- Continuing house staff HealthStream & Occupational Health compliance
- Graduating house staff
- House staff Loan Deferments/Forbearances
- House staff Reimbursements
- Jury duty letters
- Outgoing/Graduating house staff
- Policies & Procedure
House staff Loans
Stanford Health Care (SHC) is tax-exempt employer under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and as such the Graduate Medical Education (GME) office can complete the employer’s portion of the GME house staff Loan Forgiveness/Deferment forms.
Pls. allow 10-15 working days for processing.
House staff responsibilities:
- Obtain the lender’s form from the lender or the lenders’ website.
- Complete the employee’s portion of the form, sign & date it.
- Send the form to Mitra Haddad email@example.com in a secure email with any special instructions.
House staff is responsible for all communications with their lenders.
- Mitra will complete the employer’s portion of the form.
- Obtain the necessary signature and/or SHC seal.
- Return the completed form to the house staff for processing with a copy placed in the house staff’s MedHub account under Review Records tab.
Original documents with a seal will be automatically mailed out if an address has been provided. If address is missing, the original will be kept in the GME office for 15 days so arrangements can be made by the house staff to pick it up.
Loan Verification Letter
If the house staff requires a loan verification letter, let Mitra know the lender’s requirements and their full contact information. The letter will be completed and sent to the lender with a copy to the house staff.