Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics
The Stanford Department of Pediatrics is committed to advancing the health of infants, children, and adolescents through innovative medical care, research, education, training, and advocacy. With over 400 pediatricians and pediatric subspecialties, our department is one of the largest in the Stanford University School of Medicine. Ranked among the top in the nation by US News and World Report, we attract medical students, interns, postdoctoral scholars, residents, fellows, and faculty from around the world by. Offering broad-based training in general pediatrics, critical care and pediatric subspecialties within a variety of ambulatory, inpatient and community settings. Integrated with our educational activities, these programs provide hands-on learning to equip our graduates with the skills they'll need as future advocates of children's health.
Pediatric Grand Rounds COVID-19 On-Demand Webinars
- Response to COVID-19 in Taiwan: Big Data Analytics, New Technology, and Proactive Testing
- COVID-19 Updates
- Confronting COVID-19 in Low-Resource Communities: Local, Migrant, and Global Settings
- Ethical Duties and Resources in a Pandemic
- Optimizing Education in the Time of COVID-19
- Telehealth in the Era of COVID-19
- Perinatal Care in the Context of COVID-19
- Overview of the Epidemiology of COVID-19: Lessons Learned
Department of Pediatrics COVID-19 Updates & Resources for Research
- COVID-19 Research
- Pediatrics Resources for Research
- Essential Research at Stanford
- Guidance from Stanford on Research
- Guidance from NIH
September 11, 2020 Pediatric Grand Rounds Webinar (CME)
The Department of Pediatrics is excited to present the first session of Pediatric Grand Rounds for the 2020 - 2021 academic year.
September 18, 2020 Pediatric Grand Rounds Webinar (CME): COVID Scientific Developments and Lessons Learned Yvonne Maldonado, MD and Roshni Mathew, MD - Stanford School of Medicine
The Department of Pediatrics is proud to welcome Dr. Maldonado and Dr. Roshni from the Department of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.