Bench to Bedside to Backyard in Pediatrics
The goal of our Department's research activities is to improve the health of children.
We focus on innovation and the development of new strategies for maintaining health, and preventing and curing diseases. We exploit new discoveries at all levels of biologic organization, from the molecule to international populations.
Our bench-bedside-backyard approach will have profound impact on how health care professionals, health policy experts, and society approaches the health of our nation's children.
Sep September 25 Tue 2018
National Research Administration Day
We will celebrate that day by having the Second Annual Pediatrics Research Administrators Day!
Jul July 11 Tue 2017
Research Administration Day
Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center, Fisher Conference Center/McColl Plaza
326 Galvez Street
This half day event will provide an opportunity for staff to learn new skills, network with colleagues, and hear from the Dean of Research. Whether you are new to research administration or a veteran in the profession, we would love for your to participate.
- Third Annual 2012 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Fourth Annual 2013 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Fifth Annual 2014 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Sixth Annual 2015 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Seventh Annual 2016 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Eight Annual 2017 Pediatrics Research Retreat
- Ninth Annual 2018 Pediatrics Research Retreat