Department Branding & Identity
Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery
Please follow the official Stanford Medicine video guidelines and use the official Stanford Medicine bumpers.
For anyone not offiliated with Stanford University or Stanford Medicine you must fill in and obtain a signature on this model release form.
Contact the department web team if you need recomendation for videographers, video creation and editing. We can also help you organize and store the model release forms.
Contact your administrative assistant if you need help scheduling a video shoot.
Gudelines for Video Content
- Talent, Attire, Props
- Permissions & releases prior to shoot
- In-hospital filming will require additional permissions & preparation
- The Stanford "look-n-feel" (See colors, logos, fonts etc.) professionally photographed and graphics designed if needed
- Highest production value within budget
Video meets the needs of the target audience:
- Includes and encourages what the audience wants and needs to know
- Is culturally acceptable
- Is an appropriate length for learner and the setting (5 min max recommended)
- Promotes an active role in own learning
- Motivates the audience
- Describes positive health behaviors
For Additional Questions, refer to Stanford Medicine Brand and Stanford School of Medicine Brand websites.