All video posted to Stanford Medicine's or Stanford University's YouTube channel must include the must comply with Stanford Medicine video guidence policies.
Stanford Medicine Video Guidance:
- Add a short description and a list of keywords to post with your video on YouTube.
- Include Stanford Medicine branding on videos at both the beginning and ending of video to helps identify and protect content.
Learn more about Stanford bumpers & watermarks
- 3rd party branding should not be featured on the video as watermarks and/or the video thumbnail.
Learn more about Intellectual property rights
- Include video captions on all Stanford Medicine videos for accessibility compliance.
Learn more about video accessibility
- For more about Stanford University video standards and best practices visit Stanford University Identity site.
Questions about the Stanford School of Medicine brand? Email us: email@example.com