Web Author Support
We are committed to providing timely and effective service
Receive 1:1 support at one of our weekly web author support sessions. These events are held via Zoom and signup is required.
Our extensive online support documentation addresses most users' questions and is available 24/7.
Find out if your issue has been reported and explore possible solutions.
Filing a help ticket helps us to track common issues, report system bugs, and provide consistent troubleshooting information with our responses.
Help us help you!
Tips for writing effective help tickets
To receive the fastest help, provide the following information:
- Website name - Allows the Help Desk to find it in the system. We have hundreds of sites and grow in number every week!
- URL of the page in the authoring environment or the public URL if seen there.
- Template used for the issue seen (Everest Main, McKinley 2 Column, etc.)
- Specific issue being reported (issue with a component and what is being experienced, problem with permissions, video issue, problem with the DAM, slow pages when editing, questions about best practices or how to use something, etc.)
- Where is the issue seen? - Public site or just within the authoring environment.
- Screenshots of the issue if you can provide them.
- Any other facts that can help to quickly troubleshoot the issue or problem. The more information provided the quicker the resolution. Less information means added follow up and a slower turnaround time to resolve the problem.