Add columns, borders, and backgrounds to construct page layouts
Panel Builders are the defacto component for authoring. Use them to create custom page layouts and enable the insertion of other components. Every page will have Panel Builders.
- Drag-and-drop to create responsive page layouts
- Create new zones to add more components
- Various column layouts from 1x - 3x varieties
- Toggle background modes and colors (McKinley)
- Use columns to segment and group similar content
- Enable backgrounds to create visible 'tiles'
- McKinley template offers more background options, inc. color
- Subdivide panels by nesting other panels within
- Use the Content Tree and Parent tools to assist selecting deeply nested panels
- AVOID changing # of columns once content has been added - it can be lost
Align left-column colors with right-column content
Configure the output
Note: This input shows how 3 separate Panel Builders were configured to create the output displayed on the right.
Displays the input fields