- Go to sera.stanford.edu/; you will be taken to your Dashboard
- Use the “Start Proposal” button on the top right hand side of the dashboard
- Select “SoM Industry Clinical Trial”
- Agreement Type will default to Industry Clinical Trial
- Select Agreement Subtype from drop-down selections
- Select “Start” to create the CT PDRF record
Choosing the correct Agreement Subtype.
Will industry funding flow through another academic institution and will Stanford contract directly with this institution?
· YES- Subtype = Subcontract
Did Stanford PI conceive the research plan, develop the protocol and if required, serve as sponsor investigator with the FDA and hold the IND or IDE?
· YES - Subtype = PI Initiated Protocol
· NO - Subtype = Sponsor Protocol.
An additional CT PDRF Addendum is coming soon.