- Go to sera.stanford.edu/; you will be taken to your Dashboard
- Use the “Start Proposal” button on the top right hand side of the dashboard
- Select “SoM Industry Clinical Trial”
- Agreement Type will default to Industry Clinical Trial
- Select Agreement Subtype from drop-down selections
- Select “Start” to create the CT PDRF record
FAQs for the CT PDRF
Choosing the correct Agreement Subtype.
Will industry funding flow through another academic institution and will Stanford contract directly with this institution?
· YES- Subtype = Subcontract
Did Stanford PI conceive the research plan, develop the protocol and if required, serve as sponsor investigator with the FDA and hold the IND or IDE?
· YES - Subtype = PI Initiated Protocol
· NO - Subtype = Sponsor Protocol.