Once the RPM reviews the budgetary information from the PIF, he/she will develop the proposal budget in partnership with the PI/Department.
In proposing budgets for sponsored projects, the PI assures Stanford and the potential sponsor that project costs are represented as accurately as possible.
- RMG Tools & Templates (includes Budget Justification template and sample)
- Tools for Conducting Research at SHC and SCH (includes Budget & Billing Workbooks for SHC & LPCH)
- School of Medicine VSC Animal Care/Services Budget Worksheet
- Clinical & Translational Research Unit (CTRU) Pricing
- NIH Tips: Develop Your Budget
- Graduate Student Salary & TAL Tables