Training Grant Data System (TGDS)
The Training Grant Data System automates the collection and organization of information needed for the Data Tables of an NIH Institutional Research Training Grant (T32) application/renewal and progress/final report. The Data Tables are also utilized by other NIH training grants: K12/KL2, R25, T15, and T35.
- Training Grant Data System (TGDS)
- Note that only Submission Record owners can access TGDS
- New Submission Record Request
- NIH T32 Data Tables FAQ: Answers to frequently asked questions about T32 Grants and the Data Tables
- Please contact Halima Todd (TGDS Manager) if you have questions or would like to schedule a demo
Service Model: Production of the Data Tables in TGDS is a collaborative approach – the TGDS Manager will work with the PD/PI and training grant administrator/SSO/etc. throughout the entire process – starting with the creation of the Submission Record in TGDS and ending with the submission of the Data Tables’ content into the NIH’s xTRACT system. This facilitated process eliminates the need for system training and/or expertise by the end user and provides an additional resource to support the administrative work related to the development of the Data Tables.