Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, also known as CRNAs, have been providing anesthesia care to patients in the United States for more than 150 years. CRNAs are anesthesia professionals who safely administer approximately 45 million anesthetics to patients each year in the United States, according to the 2018 American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Member Profile Survey.
The Stanford CRNAs administer anesthesia throughout Stanford Health Care in most areas and specialties, including, but not limited to, the Main Operating Room, Cath Lab/ Interventional Radiology, Endoscopy, MRI/CT, Lane Surgery Center, and the Byers Eye Institute. In the anesthesia care team model, CRNAs and anesthesiologists work collaboratively to provide the highest degree of care to our patients, every patient, every time.
Visiting Nurse Anesthesia Resident Program
Welcome to the Nurse Anesthesia Resident (NAR) clinical rotation at Stanford Health Care. Our Team is partnered with Samuel Merritt University’s Nurse Anesthesia Program to provide continued education and clinical learning opportunities for nurse anesthesia residents. NARs coordinate their patients’ care with guidance from the anesthesia care team of CRNAs and anesthesiologists throughout their rotation, as well as, provide anesthesia care to patients of all ASA classifications and variety of procedures. Stanford Health Care provides the opportunity for NARs to utilize their didactic learning in depth and develop their critical thinking for their future career in anesthesia.
To find out more about Samuel Merritt’s Nurse anesthesia program, please click on the link below: https://www.samuelmerritt.edu/nursing/crna_nursing.
For questions, please contact Terri DeLese, MSN, CRNA, Clinical Coordinator.
300 Pasteur Drive, Room H2512
Stanford, CA 94305
Stanford Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Jason Bolt, DNP, CRNA Jbolt@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Siji Chacko, MSN, CRNA SChacko@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Shirley Chen, MSN, CRNA ShirleyChen@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Terri DeLese, MSN, CRNA
Clinical Coordinator TDelese@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Jonathan Entwisle, MSN, CRNA
Shadow Coordinator JEntwisle@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Melissa Evangelista, MSN, CRNA MEvangelista@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Christie Gonzalez, MNS, CRNA PGonzalez@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Aleksandra Jakubowski, MSN, CRNA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina Park, MSN, CRNA email@example.com
- Kaiti Overstreet, DNP, CRNA KOverstreet@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Kana Watanabe, MSN, CRNA Kwatanabe@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Kristy Will, MSN, CRNA KWill@stanfordhealthcare.org