The Feature Box component offers the ability to enhance a website through the use of developing "featured" content that can be displayed to visitors of the site.
The Feature Box component offers the ability to enhance a website through the use of developing "featured" content that can be displayed to visitors of the site. By combining text and image together with the ability to choose a format to display, the Feature Box adds the ability to visually enhance content and link to news, pages, or other sources of content a web author wishes to promote on the website.
Feature Box... uh... Features
- Heading Text
- Body text using an abridged version of our rich-text-editor
- Adjust your image with 2 pre-defined crop proportions and a free crop
- Customizable footer links
- 4 different layouts to choose from
- 2 different heading colors
Enter Heading Text.
Enter Body Text.
Drag an image from the Content Finder or upload from your PC.
- Image Title
Enter an Image Title for accessibility requirements.
Select the layout desired.
- Red title bar below image
- This layout places the title in a red box below the image
- Standard title with centered text (option icon)
- This places the title below the image centered with a basic, clean font
- Red title bar above image
This places the title above the image and uses the feature heading style on a red bar
- Standard title with left justified text
This is the default layout that places the title below the image left justified
Click the dropdown to change the Heading Color.
In most cases leave the Fixed height field blank to allow auto height adjustment.
No space on top
Click only when you are using an icon with no image