TDS works with the School of medicine community to create enterprise-class web-based applications serving the needs of researchers, clinicians, patients, students, educators, and the community. Our staff can work with you through a highly collaborative process to understand your specific needs and outline the best technology solution.
Our planning process focuses on engaging the end users early and often, ensuring that the solution meets the unique needs of the Stanford Medical School community.
TDS can assist on a wide range of projects including:
- web application development
- database and report design
- secure clinical data interchange
- integration with central campus systems
- creation of HIPAA compliant applications
- evaluating 3rd party products
- creation of sophisticated three-tier applications