Before selecting and purchasing a printer for your department, please review the Cardinal Print initiative. Cardinal Print is a new managed print services program with benefits for you and for Stanford.
All Cardinal Print devices provide the ability to:
- Securely print, copy, or scan materials by badging in or entering your SUNet ID and password at the printer
- Scan and send documents to yourself or others directly from the printer
- Retrieve your output from any Cardinal Print device
- Review and manage your print queue on the web or at the printer
The Cardinal Print program provides:
- Delivery and implementation
- Pharos secure print license
- Dedicated on-site support
- Toner (and recycling), paper, staples
- If your department or group is interested in joining Cardinal Print and want to see if it is available in your location, please submit a ticket to the University IT Cardinal Print team.
If you have any questions, please contact TDS.
Last updated 07/27/2022