- Committee on Curriculum & Academic Policy
- CCAP develops or recommends policies concerning the curriculum for the MD degree program.
- Curriculum Management
- Curriculum management encompasses the many administrative processes and procedures involved in maintaining accurate, up-to-date information about curricular offerings.
- Course Administration
- Clerkship Administration
- MedScholars Mentor Resources
- Mentors work with students through the proposal preparation and fellowship acceptance process.
- Clinical Educator Required Training
- Training materials required by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) accreditation standards for all clinical educators.