Biomedical and Bioscience Industry Expo (BBIE) AND Biotech Startup Fair
Join us virtually for the 22nd Annual Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo (BBIE) and 5th Annual Biotech Startup Fair!
Student/Trainee Registration: Registration is a 2-step process and both steps are required: 1) RSVP for the fair on Handshake by clicking the “Register” tab on this link: https://stanford.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/23545. 2) Once you RSVP in Handshake, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions on how to register in our virtual fair platform. In case of any registration questions, please email Varupi Gupta at email@example.com
Attention employers! Engage with potential candidates and career explorers at Stanford! This virtual event is an excellent opportunity to recruit candidates and promote your organization among a community of medical students, Ph.D. candidates, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students from the Biosciences.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 10am-6pm PDT
To enhance your organizations’ participation:
- New this year! We partnered with TalentSpace for an interactive virtual layout that allows you to connect and communicate digitally; via video and chat, you can meet Stanford students and trainees.
- We extended the hours to make the virtual event convenient for organizations located throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- The virtual platform gives access to unique features that will maximize your virtual interactions, explore potential candidates’ resumes/CVs, and other ways to support reliable hiring decisions.
- We also added sponsorship opportunities and benefits (detailed below).
- Corporate: $599
- Startups, nonprofits, government agencies: $199
- *Early-Bird Registration is now open through March 31st; afterward, fees will increase to $699 and $299, respectively
Register here: https://app.certain.com/profile/3239425
Or, register your organization as a Sponsor!
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
- Includes registration*
- One, 20-minute live presentation during the virtual fair, a topic of your choice
- Premier listing as a sponsor on the event webpage and inside the virtual platform
- Included in marketing messages to students and trainees
- Your organizations’ career opportunities featured, through August 2021, in the Hot Jobs section of the BioSci Careers weekly newsletter, reaching 3500+ students and trainees
- Your logo featured on the BioSci Careers website through August 2021
Early-Bird Sponsor Fees, now through March 31:
- Corporate: $875
- Startups, nonprofits, government agencies: $375
Sponsor Fees after March 31:
- Corporate: $1349
- Startups, nonprofits, government agencies: $599
Sponsor Registration: https://app.certain.com/profile/3239425
Please email Bev Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org