Biotech Startup Career Fair
Does your startup want to connect with the Stanford community? Join us at the Biotech Startup Career Fair!
Experience an inspiring day connecting with Stanford talent while building your brand!
- Access Stanford Talent: meet Stanford Biosciences students, postdocs, medical students, alumni, and faculty from the Schools of Medicine, Engineering, and Humanities & Sciences
- Connect with the BioSci Careers community at Stanford
- Easily engage applicants to strengthen your recruiting pipeline
- Elevate your brand and expand your company's presence
- Maximize cross-campus advertising opportunities for broader visibility
- Share your startup’s story with an engaged audience
- Network over snacks/beverages with students and trainees
For students and trainees:
- Learn about startup culture and pathways to startup careers
- Networking and connection opportunities
- Information on internships, jobs, career options
- Meet BioSci Careers' staff and career coaches
BioSci Careers’ 6th ANNUAL BIOTECH STARTUP CAREER FAIR (in person) is being held on Tuesday, August 23, 12-3pm at SERRA GROVE. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Participating employers include:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Bionexus, Inc.
- Boom Capital
- DeciBio Consulting
- Dorian Therapeutics
- Gordian Bio
- IGM Biosciences
- Infinome Biosciences
- Kyverna Therapeutics
- Nura Bio
- Pionyr Immunotherapies
- SyntheX Inc.
- The EVERY Company
- 64x Bio