Stanford Medicine Children's Health Epic Access for Research Monitors
**Please submit a Help Ticket for any questions, issues, or modifications regarding Stanford Medicine Children's Health Epic Access for Monitors.**
In preparation for the University Winter Closure, the last day we will accept requests for Monitor access to LPCH Epic in 2023 will be Friday, December 1st, 2023. Any requests received between December 2, 2023, and January 3, 2024, will not be processed until after Winter Closure. We will resume processing Epic Monitor requests on Thursday, January 4th, 2024
Instructions: Complete the online request form per the SOP for any monitor (i.e., Industry Sponsor, FDA) who requires LPCH Epic access for research auditing purposes.
Timeline: Submit a request by completing the Online Request Form (RedCap questionnaire) below at least 15 business days prior to your monitor’s requested first day of access. If the requester does not receive a notification within 5 business days of the monitor’s first day of access, please submit a Help Ticket HERE.
**Do not submit a request any earlier than 20 business days prior to your monitor’s requested first day of access.**
IMPORTANT: Prior to completing form, ensure you have ALL the following information and documents available to upload:
- PDF of the completed and signed Stanford Medicine Children’s Health Remote Monitor Agreement
- PDF of your IRB Approval Letter (https://eprotocol.stanford.edu)
- List of all Medical Record Numbers (MRNs) to which the monitor will need access
- For each MRN, the following will be required:
- PDF of the entire Informed Consent Form (ICF) with signature(s) along with the corresponding PDF of the entire Assent Form (AF) with signature(s) as required by regulation. Access request will not be processed if any of the ICFs and AFs are missing. (ICFs and AFs can be downloaded from the Scanned Documents tab in Epic.) (HINT: use ‘print to PDF’.)
Important notes about this process
- Requests missing any of the above required documents will not be processed.
- Access request will not be processed if any of the ICFs and AFs are missing.
- This is the only process by which monitors may access Stanford Medicine Children's Health.
Modification or Changes to Your Epic Access Request
If you are making any modification or changes in your request, please click on this link to open a ticket, and it will be directed to the appropriate person in our team, who will be able to properly and timely process your request.