Child Health Research Institute
The creation of the Child Health Research Institute (CHRI) at Stanford University provides a unique opportunity to advance the health of children and expectant mothers worldwide.
Mobilize Stanford discoveries
and expertise to launch healthier lives.
- Stanford sociologists encourage researchers to study human behavior with help of existing online communities, big data
- David Schneider appointed chair of microbiology and immunology
- Virtual Reality imaging technology gives surgeons a better view into patient anatomy
- The Stanford Virtual Heart
- Finding the cures within us