Epic Tip Sheets
This page is intended to be a resource for Stanford researchers with Stanford login credentials only.
- 1. Workspaces (Patient List, Schedule) | Watch training video
- 2. Workspaces (Grease Board, Inbasket) | Watch training video
- 3. Encounters & Chart Review | Watch training video
- Research Study - Finding MAR and Flowsheet Documentation
Epic and Research Studies
- Research Study - Patient Enrollment and Encounter Linking | Watch training video
- Research Study - Patient Encounter Linking from the Report
- Research Study – Study Association & Order Pending | Watch training video
- Orientation to EpicCare Link for Research Monitors (For Research Coordinators) | Watch training video
- Adding Notes to an Upcoming Appointment
Epic - Patient Registration and Scheduling
- New Patient Registration for Research Patient (For Research Coordinators) | *NEW* Watch training video
- Scheduling a Research Appointment (For Research Coordinators) | *NEW* Watch training video
Tipsheets for Interpreter Services
Requests for interpreter services must now go through Epic. Please review the workflow processes in the PDFs below.
- Request Interpreter for Admitting
- Request Interpreter for Periop Patients
- Request Interpreter for Inpatient Visit
- Request Spanish Interpreter for Outpatient Visit
Should you have any questions or trouble accessing the Epic interpreter requests, please contact Sijo Thomas.