Epic Tip Sheets
This page is intended to be a resource for Stanford researchers with Stanford login credentials only.
- 1. Workspaces (Patient List, Schedule) | Watch video
- 2. Workspaces (Grease Board, Inbasket) | Watch video
- 3. Encounters & Chart Review | Watch video
- Research Study - Finding MAR and Flowsheet Documentation | View document
Epic and Research Studies
- Research Study - Patient Enrollment and Encounter Linking | View document | Watch video
- Research Study Enrollment – Active Start Date and Active End Date | View document
- Research Study - Patient Encounter Linking from the Report | View document
- Orientation to EpicCare Link for Research Monitors (For Research Coordinators) | Watch video
- Adding Notes to an Upcoming Appointment | View document
- Epic Trial Management Closing the Studies | View document
- Order Pending Workflow
Tipsheets for Interpreter Services
Requests for interpreter services must now go through Epic. Please review the workflow processes in the PDFs below.
- Request Interpreter for Admitting
- Request Interpreter for Periop Patients
- Request Interpreter for Inpatient Visit
- Request Spanish Interpreter for Outpatient Visit
Should you have any questions or trouble accessing the Epic interpreter requests, please contact the Stanford Children's Research Informatics team.