Research Lab Services
This document describes the process for working with Special Studies in Clinical Labs for research studies conducted through Stanford Children’s Health (SCH) or Stanford Health Care (SHC).
For studies that utilize the CTRU for lab processing: Please note that if you anticipate the possibility of any evening/weekend/holiday research sample processing, you will be required to set up a study account with Clinical Labs following the guidance in this document.
- Spectrum Workbook: http://med.stanford.edu/spectrum.html
- Stanford Lab Webguide: http://www.stanfordlab.com/LabTestGuide/search.aspx
- Clinical Lab Study Protocol Form: See form
Other Forms and Policy Updates:
- Clinical Laboratory Documentation Request (Under Forms: Request & Requisitions)
- New Clinical Laboratory Policy - Pediatric maximum blood draw volumes for clinical trials (5/24/19)