OFDD offers workshops throughout the year designed to teach the skills needed to develop faculty careers. These workshops are conducted in small groups that offer participants a sense of community and connection to faculty members across the entire the medical school campus. Workshops range from 1 hour to full day activities.
- Team science – Leading interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research teams
- Skills-building Workshops – Developing effective leadership and communication skills
- Grant writing – Obtaining your first K-award or R01
- Route to Getting Grants (R2G2) Series –The R2G2 is a seminar series specially designed for junior faculty.
- On Demand Series x OFDD – OFDD offers individualized mentorship, team-building, bias, and inclusion seminars to departments and groups across Stanford Medicine upon request.
November 18, 2019 Speaking Up without Freaking Out Location: Clark Center S360
December 04, 2019 K-Award workshop Locations: Dec 4th LK203/204, Dec 5th Alway M114
December 13, 2019 Women Faculty Holiday Reception Bing Dining Room, 3rd floor of the new Stanford Hospital
February 06, 2020 Women Faculty Networking Luncheon: Tait Shanafelt Location: TBD
March 04, 2020 Women Faculty Networking Luncheon: Marc Tessier-Lavigne Bing Dining Room, Stanford Hospital