OFDD offers workshops throughout the year designed to teach the skills needed to develop faculty careers. These workshops are conducted in small groups that offer participants a sense of community and connection to faculty members across the entire the medical school campus. Workshops range from 1 hour to full day activities.
- Team science – Leading interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research teams
- Skills-building Workshops – Developing effective leadership and communication skills
- Grant writing – Obtaining your first K-award or R01
- Route to Getting Grants (R2G2) Series –The R2G2 is a seminar series specially designed for junior faculty.
- On Demand Series x OFDD – OFDD offers individualized mentorship, team-building, bias, and inclusion seminars to departments and groups across Stanford Medicine upon request.
February 06, 2020 (CANCELED) Women Faculty Networking Luncheon: Tait Shanafelt Location: TBD
February 20, 2020 Making Friends with Stress LKSC, Dean's Suite Boardroom
February 21, 2020 OFDD Community Support Initiative
February 25, 2020 Manuscript Writing and Collaboration LKSC 3rd floor, Dean's Suite Boardroom 320
March 04, 2020 Women Faculty Networking Luncheon: Marc Tessier-Lavigne Bing Dining Room, Stanford Hospital