All applicants must have completed:
- APA- or CPA-accredited graduate programs in clinical or counseling psychology;
- APA- or CPA-accredited internships; and
- all requirements for their PhD or PsyD prior to beginning their appointment.
Please apply using the APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral Application system.
- A cover letter specifying the position to which you are applying, your aims.
- Your personal statement.
- A current, updated version of your curriculum vitae.
- The names and contact information of three individuals who will be providing letters of recommendation.
- A sample testing report.
- A list of testing measures used and the number of times you have administered and interpreted them.
Application Due Date: December 8, 2020
Fellowship Start Date: The postdoctoral fellowship year is anticipated to be 9/2/21-8/31/22 (exact dates TBD).
Stipend: $62,700 + generous benefits
For questions about the Child Fellowship, please contact Maryam Mossadeghian at email@example.com
This fellowship is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association, 750 1st Street, NE, Washington DC, 20002. Phone: (202) 336-5979, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org