Highlights From Our Center
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Congratulations to Edda Spiekerkoetter, MD, Ross Metzger, PhD and Astrid Gillich, PhD
- Congratulations Mark Nicolls, MD for being awarded a new $2.3M NIH R01 grant evaluating the role of inflammation in lymphedema
- Congratulations Andrew Sweatt, MD on first-author high-impact publication
- Congratulations to Maya Kumar, PhD, recipient of Child Health Research Institute Grant for 2019
- Congratulations to Leah Varghese, who was selected as a Society for Science Regeneron Science Talent Scholar