Highlights From Our Center
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Dr. Mark Krasnow elected to the National Academy of Medicine
- Racing to Raise Awareness of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Hypertension Grand Rounds: Twice monthly lecture series is now CME accredited
- Adult PH team welcomes two new faculty members - Dr. Cyrus Kholdani and Dr. Andrew Sweatt
- Marlene Rabinovitch, MD named 2016 J. Burns Amberson Lecturer