Highlights From Our Center
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Vera Moulton Wall Center Faculty Member Marlene Rabinovitch, MD has been named the AHA Distinguished Scientist Lecturer for 2017
- Registration is now open for the 17th annual Race Against PH on November 5, 2017
- Dr. Zamanian discusses breakthrough interventions in clinical trials and the process of enrolling in a 2-part podcast
- Wall Center Faculty participated in Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s Preceptorship Program for Bay Area clinicians
- Breaking Bad at Stanford: Treating a Growing Population of Patients Who Admit to Methamphetamine Abuse