Highlights From Our Center
Message from Dean Lloyd Minor
As a preeminent academic medical center, Stanford Medicine is dedicated to improving human health through discovery and care. And at the heart of this enduring mission is a diverse group of Stanford Medicine faculty, students, trainees, and staff contributing immeasurably.
That is why we at Stanford Medicine hold diversity and inclusion as core values, and why we continue to strive, in many different ways, to create a welcoming environment for all individuals, from all backgrounds. We have made significant progress, but we cannot be satisfied until we know that all individuals feel fully supported in achieving their potential.
By creating a more inclusive Stanford Medicine community and working to eliminate health and educational inequalities everywhere, we act not only on the side of justice, we fulfill our vision of bringing hope and healing to all people around the world.
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Congratulations to Dr. Sweatt, new recipient of an NIH K23 Award
- Congratulations to Vinicio de Jesus Perez and Roham Zamanian for a High Impact COVID-19 Story
- Dr. Amsallem publishes recent journal in JAHA
- What our Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Patients Should Know About COVID-19
- Special Edition phaware® Podcast with Dr. Roham Zamanian
- Elementary School Students Change the World, One PH pump at a Time
- Congratulations Dr. Edda Spiekerkoetter and the HHT TEAM
- Congratulations Dr. Yon Sung, winner of the 2020 Teaching Award in the Division of PACCM