Highlights From Our Center
Registration is OPEN: 20th Annual Race Against PH Virtual
Message from Dean Lloyd Minor
As a preeminent academic medical center, Stanford Medicine is dedicated to improving human health through discovery and care. And at the heart of this enduring mission is a diverse group of Stanford Medicine faculty, students, trainees, and staff contributing immeasurably.
That is why we at Stanford Medicine hold diversity and inclusion as core values, and why we continue to strive, in many different ways, to create a welcoming environment for all individuals, from all backgrounds. We have made significant progress, but we cannot be satisfied until we know that all individuals feel fully supported in achieving their potential.
By creating a more inclusive Stanford Medicine community and working to eliminate health and educational inequalities everywhere, we act not only on the side of justice, we fulfill our vision of bringing hope and healing to all people around the world.
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Why I Race: Dr. Roham Zamanian
- Why I Race: Paige & Lindsey
- Dr. Sung discusses 'Why I Race' to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Race Against PH
- Pulmonary Vascular Fellowship Training to Promote Excellence in PH Clinical Care: The Stanford Perspective
- Congratulations to the Kumar Lab
- Wall Center contributes to Consortium Research
- Congratulations Dr. François Haddad
- Congratulations 2020 Clinical PH Fellows
- Congratulations to Dr. Sweatt, new recipient of an NIH K23 Award
- Congratulations to Vinicio de Jesus Perez and Roham Zamanian for a High Impact COVID-19 Story
- Dr. Amsallem publishes recent journal in JAHA
- What our Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Patients Should Know About COVID-19