Highlights From Our Center
Message from Dean Lloyd Minor
As a preeminent academic medical center, Stanford Medicine is dedicated to improving human health through discovery and care. And at the heart of this enduring mission is a diverse group of Stanford Medicine faculty, students, trainees, and staff contributing immeasurably.
That is why we at Stanford Medicine hold diversity and inclusion as core values, and why we continue to strive, in many different ways, to create a welcoming environment for all individuals, from all backgrounds. We have made significant progress, but we cannot be satisfied until we know that all individuals feel fully supported in achieving their potential.
By creating a more inclusive Stanford Medicine community and working to eliminate health and educational inequalities everywhere, we act not only on the side of justice, we fulfill our vision of bringing hope and healing to all people around the world.
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Drug-induced Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium: Applying Lessons Learned from The Aminorex Epidemic
- Congratulations to Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez on receiving $3.5M NIH Grant addressing Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Stanford Clinical Center for the NIH Lung Transplant Consortium Awarded NIH Lung Transplant Consortium Center Grant (U01)
- Welcome 2022-2023 Fellows
- Congratulations, Dr. Marsden!
- Wall Center Faculty Attend the 15th PVRI Annual World Congress on PVD in Athens, Greece
- Congratulations 2022 Graduating PH fellows
- Congratulations, Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez!
- Human Cell Atlas Cover Feature on Science Magazine
- Dr. Krasnow signs Registry of Membership at the National Academy of Sciences
- 2022 Years of Service Awards
- Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez gives the 2022 Charles Hales honorary lecture at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Congratulations to Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez and his team
- Congratulations to Dr. Roham Zamanian and Dr. Kristina Kudelko
- Stanford (Pulmonology) Ranked #7 in Newsweek's World's Best Specialized Hospitals 2022
- Stanford Adult PH Program Receives Reaccreditation as a Center of Comprehensive Care