Highlights From Our Center
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, providing advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and participating in clinical and bench-top research in pulmonary vascular disease.
News & Events
- Stanford-Spain form Consortium for discovery of novel genes associated with risk of PAH
- Congratulations to Dr. Roham Zamanian, Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez, and dedicated Wall Center clinicians, researchers and staff, for publishing in the Blue Journal as well as the American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- The Wall Center participates at the 14th Annual Wellness Fair
- Dr. Andrew Sweatt, recently awarded a 2017 American Thoracic Society Foundation/Pulmonary Hypertension Association Research Fellowship grant.
- Dr. Mark Nicolls returns to the Vera Moulton Wall Center, following a visiting professorship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.