News & Events
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, offering advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and pursuing cutting-edge bench, clinical, and translational research in pulmonary hypertension (PH).
Adult PH Support Group
Every 1st Monday of the month
(unless otherwise noted)
Stanford Hospital, Room H3140
If you get lost, head to the Chest Clinic and someone will direct you to the location.
Current News and Upcoming Events
- Dr. Rachel Hopper impacts the lives of children through CRIB Program
- Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez, MD named as the first Stanford Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Director of Faculty and Fellow Diversity and Inclusion.
- Cournand & Comroe Early Career Investigator Award Finalist
- Congratulations to Wall Center researchers & faculty on their ground-breaking discovery
- Why I Race: Dr. Roham Zamanian
- Why I Race: Paige & Lindsey
- Dr. Sung discusses 'Why I Race' to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Race Against PH
- Pulmonary Vascular Fellowship Training to Promote Excellence in PH Clinical Care: The Stanford Perspective
- Congratulations to the Kumar Lab
- Wall Center contributes to Consortium Research
- Congratulations Dr. François Haddad
- Congratulations 2020 Clinical PH Fellows
- Congratulations to Dr. Sweatt, new recipient of an NIH K23 Award
- Congratulations to Vinicio de Jesus Perez and Roham Zamanian for a High Impact COVID-19 Story
- What our Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Patients Should Know About COVID-19