News & Events
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, offering advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and pursuing cutting-edge bench, clinical, and translational research in pulmonary hypertension (PH).
Adult PH Support Group
Every 1st Monday of the month
(unless otherwise noted)
Stanford Hospital, Room H3140
If you get lost, head to the Chest Clinic and someone will direct you to the location.
Current News and Upcoming Events
- Dr. Andruska wins PHA Innovation Research Award
- 2023 Race Against PH Recap
- November is pulmonary hypertension month
- Wall Center-Latin America (LATAM) Initiative
- Congratulations to Dr. Spiekerkoetter on receiving a $2.8M NIH/NHBLI Grant
- Drug-induced Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium: Applying Lessons Learned from The Aminorex Epidemic
- 2023 Race Against PH 5K - Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Congratulations to Katharina Schimmel, PhD for receiving the Parker B Francis Fellowship Award 2023
- Congratulations to Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez on receiving $3.5M NIH Grant addressing Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Stanford Clinical Center for the NIH Lung Transplant Consortium Awarded NIH Lung Transplant Consortium Center Grant (U01)
- Welcome 2022-2023 Fellows
- Congratulations, Dr. Marsden!
- Wall Center Faculty Attend the 15th PVRI Annual World Congress on PVD in Athens, Greece
- Congratulations 2022 Graduating PH fellows
- Congratulations, Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez!
- Human Cell Atlas Cover Feature on Science Magazine
- Dr. Krasnow signs Registry of Membership at the National Academy of Sciences