- Do you need help with T32 requirements for training and demonstrating R&R?
- Are you a new PI or looking for a refresher on R&R principles?
- Do you have new people to onboard in your research group?
- Do you know where and how all research outputs from your lab members are saved, compiled, and processed?
- Are your group members trained in data management?
- Do you have concerns regarding public access policies and how they will impact your current data management practices?
- Are you developing a research group/lab manual?
- Do you have a grant application or institute report due with required R&R documentation?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then SPORR's consultation services can help. This service can provide answers to all these questions and more!.
Other Stanford Consultation services:
Data Studio Office Hours
The Data Studio Office Hour brings together a series of biomedical investigators with a group of experts for brief individualized sessions to solicit advice about a statistical and study design issue that arises while planning or conducting a research project.
More information about the service and how to book it is availale at the Department of Biomedical Data Science webpage.