- Watch the recording of Ivan Oransky's (Retraction Watch) talk during the SPORR 2nd Reproducibility Rounds
- SPORR is providing consultations for Training Grants to help with Methods for Enhancing Reproducibility sections
- ReproducibiliTea last meeting was held on May 23
- SPORR is providing consultations for Data Sharing to help with the New NIH policy
- 1st SPORR Annual Colloquium and Help-a-thon was held on January 23
- SPORR is recruiting participants for focus groups on data sharing and management practices at Stanford Medicine
Help us Understand Data Sharing and Management Practices at Stanford Medicine
Stanford Lane Medical Library and the Stanford Program for Rigor and Reproducibility (SPORR) Investigators, are aiming to understand data sharing and management practices of Stanford researchers, as well as support they might need to implement the new National Institutes of Health (NIH) Data Management and Sharing policy.
School of Medicine students, staff, postdocs, and faculty willing to participate will be awarded $25 amazon gift card for their time.
Please apply through: