Monitoring and Accountability
SPORR partners with Stanford researchers and other key stakeholders to develop resources and tools for the Stanford community that support monitoring and accountability.
We are currently working on:
- surveying USA universities and institutions regarding their R&R curriculum
- conducting focus groups and surveys on Stanford researchers regarding their data sharing and management practices
- analyzing protocol, code, and data sharing of Stanford researchers
- monitoring the publication and reporting of IRB approved Stanford research
- surveying the publication status of clinical trials registered by Californian Universities