Developing Inclusive and Vocational Education and Resources for Success in Employment (DIVERSE)
Do you live in California and identify as at least one of the following?
- Parent or guardian of an adult with an intellectual/developmental disability (IDD) who is affiliated with a Regional Center
- Job coach who serves adults with IDD and is affiliated/contracted with a Regional Center or the Regional Center network
- Employer of adults with IDD affiliated with regional center or open to employing these individuals in the future
We are recruiting these individuals to participate in a research study that includes free training on improving skills for working with adults with IDD in employment support settings!
If you participate, you will:
- Get access to free online training that was created by a team of people who know and care about the IDD and neurodiverse communities (including people with IDD, family members, direct service providers, researchers, employers, educators)
- Complete online questionnaires about your knowledge, attitudes, and skills, as well as employment information about relevant Regional Center consumers