Stanford University Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center
326 Galvez St, Stanford, CA 94305
The HTAN-HuBMAP Joint Meeting will bring together two NIH-supported programs that are using cutting-edge single cell technology to map spatially map cells and tissues to understand their function and role in physiology and disease. The purpose of the meeting is to strengthen connections between HTAN and HuBMAP investigators, discuss emerging technologies and integration of data, share lessons learned, and identify potential future collaborations. The meeting will provide opportunities for investigators to leverage data and expertise to promote new discoveries and collaboration.
Registration for the HTAN-HuBMAP Joint Meeting is on Eventbrite. Please complete your registration by January 5, 2024.
- January is a popular month for conferences in the area. Attendees are encouraged to make reservations before December 1st.
- Hotels within walking distance of the campus shuttle:
- The Cardinal Hotel, 235 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Hotel Keen, 425 High St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Sheraton, 625 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- The Graduate Hotel, 488 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Hotels that require transportation to campus:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Palo Alto, 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palo Alto, 4329 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306