Patient Satisfaction Team
Patient’s don’t know their daily plan of care or who to ask.
- Doctors must consistently introduce themselves.
- Team Cards and "Get Involved" pads must be readily available on units.
- Patients should feel comfortable asking questions about their plan
- Residents should feel empowered to answer questions about the plan or be comfortable with using "I don't know."
- Patients should know th eroles of the various individuals comprising their medical teams.
- Improved familiarity with the care team and their daily plan of care is important to patients
- Housestaff agreed that there is a need to improve these aspects of care
- Housestaff felt that one way to achieve better familiarity with the team is with the use of team cards
Ann Weinacker, MD
Faculty Mentor & Team Coach
Critical Care Medicine Department
Jessi Gold, MD
Anuj Aggarwal, MD
Recai Aktay, MD
Cardiovascular Imaging Fellow
Lucas Campos, MD
Pain Medicine Fellow
Ruth Hsu, MD
David Ouyang, MD
Internal Medicine Resident
Bikram Sharma, MD
Critical Care Medicine Fellow
David Werho, MD
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellow