2021 Bay Area Adult Autism/ DD Conference 11/13/21
Join us live via Zoom on Saturday, November 13, 2021. For info, click here
2021 Bay Area Adult Autism/DD Conference 11/13/21 Now Registering! Sponsored by the Stanford Autism Center and the Autism Society San Francisco Bay Area. Conference will be held Saturday, November 13, 2021 (virtually). To register and for more info, click here.
Stanford Autism Center Monthly Support Group Free monthly Parent Support Group meetings are held the second Monday's of the month from 7pm-8:30pm (September through June) and are now virtual (until further notice) due to COVID-19. Please email us to be added to the our monthly email with the zoom information.
Articles of Interest
- Program improves resilience for parents of kids with autism
- Hormone reduces social impairment in kids with autism
- Nature versus nurture in autism
- Is vasopressin what's lacking in the brains of those with autism?
- Students With Autism Excel in Working With Data, Helping Scientists
- Lynn Koegel, who developed prominent autism therapy, joins Stanford
- Why parents try fringe therapies for autism
- Automating genetic analysis helps keep up with rapid discovery of new diseases
- Like people, monkeys vary widely in their social abilities. Behavioral neuroscientist Karen Parker, PhD, explains how studying social behavior in monkeys can advance how we understand and treat autism.
- Study finds differences in male, female brain activity when it comes to cooperation
- Tips for creating quality family time when a child has autism spectrum disorder
- Google Glass may help kids with autism recognize emotions