Resources for Course Planners & Speakers
- Stanford's response to COVID-19
- Best Practices for Webinars
- Stanford Webinar on How to Host a Zoom Webinar
- Stanford Medicine Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
- Teach Anywhere
- Stanford Privacy Office
- Stanford Copyright and Fair Use
- Tips for Hosting a Large Meeting with Zoom
- Best Practices for Effective Video Conferencing
- 5 Video Conference Tips
- Zoom: System Requirements for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Zoom: Where Do I Download The Latest Version?
- Zoom: Getting Started on Windows and Mac
- Zoom: Starting the Zoom Desktop Client
- Zoom: How Do I Test My Video?
- Zoom: Testing computer or device audio
- Zoom: Ten Easy Tips for Better Zoom Meetings
- Zoom: How to Protect Your Zoom Meeting
- Zoom: How Can I Make the Most of Zoom?
- Zoom: Cheat Sheet
- Zoom: Sharing Computer Sound During Screen Sharing
- Zoom: Sharing your screen
FAQs for Course Planners and Speakers
Q: I am a course director, planner, or presenter for an upcoming conference impacted by COVID-19. How do I handle expense reimbursements?
A: Once you confirm that your flight is not eligible for reimbursement via your airline provider, our office will process your reimbursement. Please email expenses and receipts to your conference coordinator.