Webinar Resources for Learners
FAQs for Learners
Q: What is the status of the CME conference I am registered for? (last updated 3/25/2020)
A: The conferences listed below have been cancelled.
- Stanford Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) Course
- MCCPOP 40th Annual Perinatal Potpourri 2020: Advances in Care
- Stanford Advanced Airway Management and Fiberoptic Course
- 2020 Western Consortium Meeting – Leveraging Technology to Improve PA Education
- 2020 Updates on Esophageal Disease
- Practical Pediatrics - North Bay 2020
- Scouting Report: Identifying and Treating Pediatric Sports Injuries
- Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium 2020
- 5th North American Echocardiography Course on Congenital Heart Disease
- 4th Annual Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Stanford Breast In The West: Up Your Game
The conferences listed below have been postponed. We are actively working to secure a new date and/or venue and will communicate updates as they become available.
- 2020 Stanford Symposium on Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Advances in Research and Practice
- Stanford Cancer Cell Therapy and Blood and Marrow Transplant Symposium: Update on Current Advances in BMT and Cancer Cell Therapy
- Stanford University Interventional Pain Symposium
- Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium
- 9th Annual Navigating Spine Care
- Body MRI: Clinical Updates and Practical Physics
The conferences listed below will take place via a live streamed webinar. No attendees/speakers will be onsite on that day.
- 5th Annual Innovations in Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Conference
- Care of Pediatric Emergencies, Trauma and Resuscitation Conference: April 24, 2020
Q: Will my registration be refunded?
A: In response to this unique situation, Stanford CME has adjusted its published refund policy and will refund registration fees in full for attendees of cancelled CME activities. No further action is required on your end.
- If your activity has been postponed, you have the option to receive a full refund or can use your registration for the respective conference.
- If your activity has been changed to a live streamed webinar, we will credit $100 of the registration fee paid to your account and you will be modified to a webinar attendee. If you are unable to attend the webinar and wish to cancel your registration, please contact the Stanford CME office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the name of the conference you wish to cancel.
Stanford CME is currently working through this process and appreciates patience during this time. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to process.
Q: My CME conference is being postponed. When is it expected to be rescheduled?
A: We are actively working to secure a new date and/or venue and will communicate updates as they become available. Please be sure to sign up for our e-mail list to receive updates.
Q: My CME conference is now a live webinar. What do I need to do?
A: Closer to the conference date, an email with a webinar link and instructions will be sent to the email address utilized to register for the event. We have created a webpage with technical requirements, instructions on joining the webinar, and additional resources. If you are unable to attend the webinar and wish to cancel your registration, please contact the Stanford CME office via email at email@example.com. Please include your name and the name of the conference you wish to cancel.
Q: How will I get CME credit after the webinar?
A: Similar to a live conference, you will be directed to our post-conference evaluation through CloudCME. You will be awarded CME credit once our office has confirmed your attendance and you have completed the evaluation.
Q: How do I access the presentations during the webinar?
A: The presentations will be available for download from CloudCME. Please navigate to the “My CE” tab, click on “Syllabus”, click on “Syllabus”. A new window will open with the agenda. Each session will have a “PDF” button that you can click on to access and download that presentation.
Q: I am an attendee, how do I cancel my hotel reservation?
A: You must contact your hotel directly to cancel your hotel room as soon as possible. Cancellations are dependent on the hotels and their policy. Stanford CME is currently working with the hotels in order to resolve the cancellation fees for those affected, however, reimbursement is not guaranteed.
Q: Who do I contact with questions?
A: Stanford CME is working quickly to get the word out regarding the status of our CME activities. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the name of the activity in question. We thank you for your patience in this rapidly progressing situation.