We offer support in design, planning, certification, and implementation for the following types of educational activities:
- In-Person, Hybrid, Online Conferences and Symposia
- Hands-On Workshops and Simulations
- Faculty Development and Leadership Activities
- Maintenance of Certification Activities
- Regularly Scheduled Series (Grand Rounds, Case Conferences, etc.)
- Online Modules
From live conferences to Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) to online courses and beyond, we can work with you to build effective meeting schedules, apply an innovative marketing strategy, create engaging asynchronous online modules, certify various RSS formats, secure educational grants, and develop a comprehensive evaluation plan.