Division Chief Dr. David Cornfield
Eric Zee, MD
At John Muir Health, we don't just see you as a patient, we see you as a partner. Learn what it's like to work with Dr. Zee.
Karen Hardy, MD
At John Muir Health, we don't just see you as a patient, we see you as a partner. Learn what it's like to work with Dr. Hardy.
Manisha Newaskar, MD
At John Muir Health, we don't just see you as a patient, we see you as a partner. Learn what it's like to work with Dr. Newaskar.
2018 Childx, Day 2: Remarks
2018 Childx remarks by conference co-chair, David Cornfield, MD, Stanford Medicine. Childx is a dynamic, TED-style conference designed to address the challenges and solutions in pediatric and maternal health.
Mind Body Therapies in Cystic Fibrosis Care - John Mark, MD
John Mark, MD, is a pediatric pulmonologist at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford, where he utilizes non-conventional approaches with individuals who have chronic illnesses such as cystic fibrosis.
2018 Childx: Pulling the Themes Together
Pseudomonas 101 - Karen Hardy MD
Karen Hardy, MD offers a comprehensive overview of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, including new therapies in the pipeline to treat this pathogen which so commonly colonizes the CF airway.
Cystic Fibrosis - An Integrative/Holistic Approach
John D. Mark, MD, a pulmonologist at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford, shares his extensive knowledge of integrative medicine and its complementary use in conjunction with cystic fibrosis medical regimens. Dr. Mark is a Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford.
Stanford Cystic Fibrosis Education Day 2011
Carlos Milla, MD "CFF Registry Report 2009 Update", Siri Vaeth, Kriss Benson, Meg Dvorak & Lindsey Martins "Advisory Boards", General Morning Session. Recorded on 3/5/2011.
"Assessing Pulmonary Function..." by Dr. Carlos Milla
Stanford CF Education Day 2014 General Session
A Conversation About Status Chats with Dr. Sumit Bhargava
Exploring Health Outcomes in Hispanic Patients with CF in California
MyMy Buu, MD, Pulmonologist, Cystic Fibrosis Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford University School of Medicine, discusses how she is improving the understanding of health status and outcomes in Hispanic patients with CF.
Stopping the Spread of Germs: Infection Control Guidelines at LPCH - MyMy Buu, MD
Stanford Cystic Fibrosis Education Day 2013 Stopping the Spread of Germs: Infection Control Guidelines at LPCH - MyMy Buu, MD
Fungi in CF - Observers or Actors?
Rick Moss, MD, nationally renowned CF clinician and researcher, Professor Emeritus, former Chief of the Pediatric Pulmonology & Allergy Divisions & Director of the CF Center at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford from 1991 to 2009.
CF Research at Stanford: Past and Present
Zoe Davies, N.P., and Colleen Dunn, R.R.T., will discuss the impact of research; the need for involvement; and the benefits awaiting. Recorded on 11/13/2012.
CF Overview and CF Quality of Life Program
CYSTIC FIBROSIS: FROM WHOLE GENOME TO WHOLE PERSON, Presented by Richard Moss, M.D.
7th Aspergillosis Conference - Dr Richard Moss
Dr Richard Moss discusses allergic Aspergillosis, Asthma, children affected by Aspergillus + Q & A with patients.
Interview with John Mark, M D Pulmonologist, Packard Children's Hospital
Interview with Carlos Milla, M D , Stanford University Medical Center
2017 Center for Excellence Annual Symposium - Playlist
- Opening Remarks, Stanford Children’s Health Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Symposium
- Birth of BPD: A Conversation with Dr. William Northway, Dr. Philip Sunshine & Dr. David Cornfield
- Philip Sunshine, MD: Early Days of Supportive Ventilation
- Beverley Newman, MD: BPD Radiographic Features – Then and Now
- Alan Jobe, MD, PhD: What is BPD? Then and Now
- Roberta Ballard, MD and Philip Ballard, MD: The Role of Surfactant in the Evolution of BPD
- Richard Bland, MD: Mechanical Ventilation is a Critical Factor in the Pathogenesis of BPD
- Robert Tepper, MD, PhD: Opportunities for Long-Term Lung Growth Following Premature Birth
- Christopher Baker, MD: Long-Term Outcomes of Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Rory Morty, PhD: Experimental Models: Present and Future
- Steve Abman, MD: The Vasculature as a Determinant of Lung Growth
- Cristina Alvira, MD: The Role of the Lung Microenvironment in Modulating Pulmonary Angiogenesis
- Namasivayam Ambalavanan, MD: Biomarkers in BPD
- Bernard Thébaud, MD, PhD: Overview of Cell-Based Therapies for BPD
- Stella Kourembanas, MD: Mesenchymal Stem-Cell Derived Exosomes: “Next” Therapy for BPD?
- Closing Remarks, Stanford Children’s Health Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Symposium