iFS™ Advanced Femtosecond Laser
The iFS™ Laser takes refractive surgery — and more specifically, LASIK flap creation — to a whole new standard of speed and control. It's designed to deliver biomechanically engineered flaps that can be customized for every individual cornea, and includes comprehensive IntraLase® Enabled Keratoplasty (IEK) and ring-channel formation capabilities.
- Unprecedented speed — virtually effortless flap lift.
- Lower energy; may reduce tissue response and inflammation.
Significantly Smoother Stromal Beds
- IntraLase® technology results in significantly higher-quality stromal beds than are possible with the FEMTO LDV™1
Inverted Bevel-In Side Cut
- Promotes flap stability and positioning.
Elliptical Flap Enhances Surgical Options
- Distributes forces symmetrically to the elliptical cornea.
- Moves the hinge peripherally to maximize stromal bed exposure for full delivery of excimer ablation.