Summary of Fees
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $75, which is sent with the application. if accepted, there will be a program fee of $4480.
- Payments can be made using check. Alternative payment methods may be accepted in the future.
- Currently there is no housing provided. The students are responsible for arranging their accommodation and transportation.
We offer partial or full scholarships to students from underprivileged backgrounds who show academic excellence and keen interest in the field of medicine. Please only apply for scholarship if you are truly in financial need as we have very limited scholarship funds at this time.
To apply for a scholarship, the student must complete the Stanford CSI application, including the financial aid essay, and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the Federal Government. Please visit http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/trio/incomelevels.html
- Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from low-income families.
Scholarship/Financial aid requests must be submitted along with the application. Once accepted, student will be required to provide the supporting documents.