Medicine is a very rewarding profession. It requires dedication, excellence and a passion for patient-care, which will be expected from all students. Applicants are strongly recommended to complete a high school biology course prior to enrolling.
- The program is open to rising high school juniors, seniors, and undergraduate premedical students. Applicants must be 16 years or older by the session start date.
How to Apply
- Register for the Stanford CSI Application Portal at https://stanfordcsi.slideroom.com starting November 18, 2021. Registration for a SlideRoom account is required.
- Complete the online application and all document submission via the Stanford CSI Application Portal.
- Upload copies of transcripts (last 2 years) from attending high school or college; unofficial copies are acceptable.
- Due to testing disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, score reports for the PSAT, SAT, or ACT is optional. International applicants are NOT required to submit test scores.
- Upload a current resume.
- Complete two short essays.
- Request (via the online application) a letter of recommendation from a STEM teacher or guidance counselor. An email request for a recommendation will be sent to your teacher or counselor as part of the Stanford CSI application process in the Stanford CSI Application Portal. Your application file will not be considered complete until the letter is received.
- Submit the $95 application fee online with a credit card. US Citizens and Permanent Residents whose annual household income is under $80,000 or are enrolled in a program that aids low income families, can submit an application fee waiver request using this form.
- The details of CSI 2022 program fee can be found here.
CSI 2022 summer application deadlines are listed below
November 18 2021
Application period opens
February 21 2022
March 21 2022
April 11 2022
Enrollment Deadline - Program fee due
July 11-22 2022
July 25 - Aug 5 2022