DGAC is set up to facilitate massive scale genomics at Stanford and supports omics, microbiome, sensor, and phenotypic data types. We offer:
On-premise computational cluster: specially suited to NGS analysis
- 2800+ cores and 7+ Petabytes of high performance storage
- Architecture specifically suited to large scale genomics data analysis but also supports general scientific computing
- 500+ bioinformatics software packages installed and ready to use
- Specialized data analysis solution, Galaxy, available to users. Inquire for ongoing pilot programs.
"Bioinformatics-as-a-Service (BaaS)": consulting for hands-on help
- Payable on an hourly basis
- We not only support analysis for popular NGS data types such as RNASeq, ChIPSeq, MethylSeq, Whole Genome/Whole Exome Seq, CancerSeq, and Microbiome, we also support new data types like Hi-C, and ATAC-Seq.
- Along with Secondary analysis, we provide consulting in quality control, downstream tertiary analysis, data interpretation and visualization. Custom/novel development is available.
Google Cloud Gateway: for scale out computing
- Cloud services backed by SU agreements
- Security compliance set up by DGAC system admins
System Security: supports biomedical research compliance needs
- Services support SU mandated security requirements e.g. two-factor authentication
- On-premise and Cloud gateway support NIH dbGaP security best-practices. Learn more about dbGaP here.
- Peer reviewed publication on Cloud security
- Regular Stanford IT audits to keep up with security compliance requirements