Genome Sequencing Service Center
by the Stanford Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine
The Genome Sequencing Service Center (GSSC) at Stanford offers library preparation and sequencing services on a variety of Illumina platforms - HiSeq 4000, MiSeq, and HiSeq 2000/2500. We can sequence a variety of commercial sample preparation kits as well as custom workflows. GSSC allows the Stanford community access to cost-effective high throughput sequencing performed at the Stanford Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine. Our goal is to facilitate small to medium-sized projects that are best served by modest numbers of sample submissions from individual users, and that are billed on a per-lane basis.
- Offer the latest sequencing technologies at the Genome Sequencing Service Center.
- Achieve a quick turn-around time with high sequencing quality at the lowest possible cost to clients.
- Satisfy our clients by working with them and helping them to design their own projects.
- Help researchers to calculate their budgets in order to accomplish their proposed experimental designs.
- Provide on-site consultation and pair clients with a bioinformatician that will assist in analyzing data.