How can we help you?
We're here when you need us —how you get help depends on your type of request and your preferences. You can contact us any way you'd like, but it's best to call for high priority or complex issues.
Get help later
Commonly Used Request Forms
Get answers via
Find answers to IT-related questions and solutions to common problems.
Newly Added Articles
KB00016317 - How To Update An Expiring Password and the Applications That Use It
Most Requested Articles
- KB00010567 - How to Uninstall/Reinstall BigFix for Mac and PC for the SoM
- KB00011356 - Enroll an iOS Device in Mobile Device Management (AirWatch)
- KB00015306 - How to Remove Your Mobile Device from MDM
- KB00014245 - How to Restart MDM on iOS and Android
- KB00012690 - How to Clear Your Cache and Cookies
- KB00012249 - How to Install Stanford Whole Disk Encryption for Mac
- KB00014895 - How to Change the Number of Devices You Report in "Am I Encrypted?" (AMIE)
- KB00015171 - How to Purchase an Adobe Acrobat Pro License for a SoM Computer
- Have a Non-Compliance Issue?
What could go wrong?
- Report a Missing Device
If a device you use for Stanford work is lost or stolen, you must take immediate action.
- Am I Encrypted? (AMIE)
View your attestation and security policy compliance information.
Know if your devices are registered and compliant.
- Office of Facilities Planning and Management
Submit a facilities work order request.
- Land Buildings and Real Estate
Submit a work order request for Stanford Redwood City.
- Services and Support Portal
Get help with finance and payroll questions, University IT-related support, and facilities issues.
- AirWatch for Dual Affiliates
Learn how to add the SHC and SCH email profiles in the AirWatch Self-Service Portal.
- Service Alerts
Find out about service interruptions and report issues that aren't listed.