Brief Behavioral Intervention for Insomnia During Chemotherapy
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE(S): The purpose of this study is to test the efficacy of brief behavioral therapy versus control condition that accounts for time and attention (nutrition education) in the treatment of insomnia in humans. SECONDARY OBJECTIVE(S): To assess the impact of different biomarkers on sleep disruption and other patient reported outcomes
Stanford is now accepting new patients for this trial.
- Clete A. Kushida, MD, PhD, FAASM
- Douglas W. Blayney, MD, FACP
- Oxana Palesh, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Cheryl Koopman
- behavioral : Healthy Eating Education Learning (HEAL)
- behavioral : Brief Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (BBT-I)
Ages Eligible For Study: