NOTE: if the Spring Catalog downloads, please "Clear your cache and refresh your browser" to download the current Summer catalog. Or try downloading the catalogs with a different browser.
Group Fitness At-A-Glance Class Schedule
Healthy Living At-A-Glance Class Schedule.
Summer Quarter Dates:
June 13th at 9 am: Registration opens
6/26: Classes begin
9/1: Classes end
FREE Fitness Week begins Monday 6/12.
Monday: F45, Yoga-Pilates Fusion, Dance Rhythms.
Tuesday: Boot Camp, TRX, F45, Indoor Cycling, Hatha Yoga
Wednesday: F45, Indoor Cycling, Total Body Workout
Thursday: HAABIT, Jungle Gym, F45, Barre Sculpt
Friday: Body Firm/Super Sculpt, MixedFit
Learn more- class descriptions, times and locations.
UPCOMING HEALTHY LIVING CLASSES
NEW Upcoming Classes:
- Acceptance: Building Resources for Letting Go
7/12, 12 -1 PM
- Exercise Nutrition 101- What Fuel Do I Need?
7/12, 12 -1 PM
- Happy Gut-Happy Life: A Practical Guide to Living With Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
7/19 - 26, 12 -1 PM
- How and Why Sex and Gender Matter to Your Health
8/9, 12 -1:15 PM
- Life Workshop
8/9 - 8/30, 12 -1:15 PM
- Mindfulness Walking Meditation in Nature
6/24, 10 AM -12 PM
- Sound Immersion Experience - Gongs & Singing Bowls
6/29 , 5:30 -7 PM
- Sound Immersion Experience - Gongs & Singing Bowls, Section 2
7/27, 5:30 -7 PM
- Sound Immersion Experience - Gongs & Singing Bowls, Section 3
8/31, 5:30 -7 PM
- Transitions Workshop: Sending Children Off to College, and Other Life Transitions
7/25 - 8/1, 7 - 8:30 AM
- Transitions Workshop: Sending Children Off to College, and Other Life Transitions, Section 2
8/2 - 9, 7 - 8:30 AM
- WEBINAR - Smoking Cessation: An Integrated Approach
7/25, 12-1 PM
- WEBINAR – Time Saving Tricks to Make Healthy Homemade Cooking a Breeze
8/16, 12-1 PM
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
NEW! Sleepio is an online sleep improvement program that is scientifically proven to help you improve your sleep in just a few weeks.
Discover your Sleep Score and get a personalized sleep report by taking the 2-minute sleep quiz at www.sleepio.com/stanford.
HIP has posted some recently archived Webinars. You'll find them on our "Online Resources" page. They are all FREE and open to anyone that wishes to listen to these informative lectures. The topics include:
- Disease Prevention and Management
- Environmental Health
- Health Enrichment
- Nutrition/Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Wellness at Work
Trust Your Gut and Preventing Burnout are our most recently added Webinars.
Bookmark https://healthimprovement.stanford.edu/classes/register/webinars.php if you want to listen to them at a future time.
Wellness on Wheels
Let HIP bring classes to you.
The Health Improvement Program (HIP) brings Fitness and/or Healthy Living classes to your University or SHC/LPCH department via Wellness on Wheels (WoW). Many of the classes that are offered each quarter by HIP can be brought to your worksite.
To request a WoW class for your department, please complete the Wellness on Wheels web form
Email us for more info.
Health Improvement Program is moving!
On June 27th to it's new location at 3300 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304.
All phone numbers will remain the same.
Phone: (650) 723-9649
Both locations (MSOB and 1070 Arastradero) will now be located at the Hillview Avenue.
The Health Improvement Program (HIP) aims to create a culture of wellness and increase employee productivity by empowering individuals to be self-managers of their health. It models the science of healthy living by using translational research to promote wellness. Our primary work involves Stanford University faculty and staff, but our programs are shared and utilized around the world.
HIP partners with Stanford Health Care & Stanford Children's Health.
Find your way to strengthening your emotional well-being. Learn more.
Transform yourself in sixteen weeks.
An innovative online health program to help reduce risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Learn more on how to reduce your risk »