- 2015:"Proceedings of the 4th iDASH Privacy Workshop: Critical Assessment of Data Privacy and Protection (CADPP) challenge", set of five prominent outcomes from iDASH Privacy & Security Workshop 2015.
- 2015: "Privacy in the Genomic Era", this is a comprehesive and recent overview of state-of-the-art in privacy with respect to genomics data.
- 2015" "Core Concept: Homomorphic Encryption", an article from a science writer summarizing use of homomorphic encryption in data processing without data sharing.
- GenomePrivacy.org is a community website for sharing information about research on the technical protection of genome privacy and security. Here, you can find news and events about what is happening in the field. You can also find information on most of the active research groups and companies working on this topic and a detailed list of scientific publications.
- iDASH Privacy and Security Workshp 2016: This workshop will be held in Chicago on Nov 11 right before GenoPri 2016 (Nov 12) and AMIA 2016 Annual Fall Symposium (Nov 12-16). One of the competition tasks in Practical Protection of Genomic Data Sharing through Beacon Services.
- IEEE Security and Privacy Magazine: Special Issue on Genomic Privacy: This special issue will present the views of computer scientists, medical doctors, legal scholars, and ethicists on a topic of tremendous relevance for mankind. Submissions will be subject to the IEEE Computer Society’s peer-review process, and if accepted, to the Computer Society editing process. Submissions due by 1 May 2016.
Previous related conferences
3rd International Workshop on Genome Privacy and Security (GenoPri'16)
Genopri 2016, is a community effort for promoting genome privacy and security, will be held in conjunction with the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) 2016 Fall Symposium on November 12 2016 at Hilton Chicago. It is also right after IDASH Security and Privacy Workshop 2016 (which will be held on November 11 2016 in Chicago)
2nd International Workshop on Genome Privacy and Security (GenoPri'15)
Held in conjunction with the 36th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P)
May 21, 2015, San Jose, CA