The Stanford Autism Center at Stanford Children's Health is dedicated to providing specialized clinical services and advancing research in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Fall Mindfulness Skills for Parents online classes start on 9/20 and 9/22. Click here for more info and to register.
9/24/22 14th Annual International Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT) Conference for ASD (virtual) click here for more information
10/15/22 2022 Bay Area Adult Autism/ DD Conference (hybrid), click here for more info!
Articles of Interest
- Stanford Team Finds Benefits to Online Autism Treatment
- Program improves resilience for parents of kids with autism
- Hormone reduces social impairment in kids with autism
- Nature versus nurture in autism
- Is vasopressin what's lacking in the brains of those with autism?
- Students With Autism Excel in Working With Data, Helping Scientists
- Lynn Koegel, who developed prominent autism therapy, joins Stanford
- Why parents try fringe therapies for autism
- Automating genetic analysis helps keep up with rapid discovery of new diseases
- Like people, monkeys vary widely in their social abilities. Behavioral neuroscientist Karen Parker, PhD, explains how studying social behavior in monkeys can advance how we understand and treat autism.
- Study finds differences in male, female brain activity when it comes to cooperation
- Tips for creating quality family time when a child has autism spectrum disorder
- Google Glass may help kids with autism recognize emotions